Welcome every customer that enters the gallery.
· Deliver excellent customer service.
· Assess and determine customer needs.
· Master product knowledge (artist’s background, techniques and materials) and tell the Fireworks Gallery story.
· Communicate selling features, benefits and values of gallery merchandise.
· Provide solutions to customer needs in a creative way (gift wrapping, shipping, special orders, repairs, etc.).
· Maintain gallery cleanliness and merchandise displays.
· Perform gallery opening and closing duties.
· Partner with the Management team to execute, achieve and exceed the goals of the gallery.
· Accurately execute operational tasks such as ringing sales, receiving stock, shipping merchandise and maintaining the look of the gallery.
· Engage in Loss Prevention through excellent customer service and gallery awareness.
· Handle difficult situations with poise and respect for all involved.
· Create return business
· Participate in special gallery functions as directed by the management team; such as floor sets, store meetings and physical inventory.
· Any other responsibilities as assigned by management team.